Recipe by Salvador Vilchis
Pepinos, Jícamas y Zanahorias con Chile y limón. Perfect for a hot summer afternoon.
- 500 g cucumbers
- 500 g jicama
- 500 g carrots
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground chile piquin powder
- 6 lemons, juice of
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel cucumbers, optional: deseed. Slice in half and slice lengthwise in to 1/2 in wedges.
- Peel jicama and slice in to 1/2 in sticks.
- Peel carrots, slice in half and slice lengthwise in to 1/2 in sticks.
- Serve all veggies in a platter and top with salt, pepper and lemon juice.