Recipe by Shannon in VA
Updated, finally - After 5 years, ha ha
Top Review by Derf
I gave this three stars not because it didn't taste good , it did, but the instructions are very unclear. I added the mushrooms after the cinnamon and before the steak, when they were browned and a lot of the liquid cooked out of them , i added the steak. It worked well enough, the flavours worked well together. The hazelnuts on top were especially nice, I chopped them, some fine, some course, to save some crunchyness. All and all a good recipe, but I had to work it out myself.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 lbs flank steaks, cut into thin strips
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup white wine
- 8 ounces linguine, freshly cooked
- 1⁄4 cup hazelnuts, chopped fine
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in pan over medium heat.
- Add cinnamon, stir until well blended 5 minute.
- Add steak and saute 8 min., add mushrooms, saute additional 3 minute.
- Add wine, scraping any bits off the bottom of pan, bring to boil; let simmer 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Serve over Linguini, top with hazelnuts.