Easy semi-homemade no-bake dessert from the Entenmann's website. Starts with 2 Entenmann's Rich Frosted Donuts, although I'm sure any frosted donuts will do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 glazed doughnuts, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup espresso, brewed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 4 ounces mascarpone cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup caramel topping, plus extra for drizzling
- 1 teaspoon dark chocolate syrup (optional)
- 7 ounces whipped cream
- 1 ounce semisweet chocolate, Shaved
- 1Stir sugar into warm espresso in shallow bowl and refrigerate.
- 2Meanwhile, mix together heavy cream and mascarpone cheese on medium speed until stiff peaks form.
- 3Add caramel topping and chocolate syrup and beat until smooth.
- 4To assemble, spoon 1/4 cup of heavy cream mixture into a clear café mug. Quickly dip donut into sweetened espresso, cut side down, shake off excess and place in mug face up.
- 5Repeat with another layer and top with whipped cream, caramel drizzle, and chocolate shavings.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Entenmann's Cafe Caramel for Two Tiramisu
Serving Size: 1 (471 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1492.4
- Calories from Fat 1026
- Total Fat 114.0 g
- Saturated Fat 65.9 g
- Cholesterol 346.4 mg
- Sodium 620.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 119.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 41.2 g
- Protein 12.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: