Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy semi-homemade no-bake dessert from the Entenmann's website. Starts with 2 Entenmann's Rich Frosted Donuts, although I'm sure any frosted donuts will do.
- 2 glazed doughnuts, sliced in half
- 1⁄2 cup espresso, brewed
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 4 ounces mascarpone cheese, at room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup caramel topping, plus extra for drizzling
- 1 teaspoon dark chocolate syrup (optional)
- 7 ounces whipped cream
- 1 ounce semisweet chocolate, Shaved
- Stir sugar into warm espresso in shallow bowl and refrigerate.
- Meanwhile, mix together heavy cream and mascarpone cheese on medium speed until stiff peaks form.
- Add caramel topping and chocolate syrup and beat until smooth.
- To assemble, spoon 1/4 cup of heavy cream mixture into a clear café mug. Quickly dip donut into sweetened espresso, cut side down, shake off excess and place in mug face up.
- Repeat with another layer and top with whipped cream, caramel drizzle, and chocolate shavings.