This is the popular healthy Mexican salad. Its got a flavour as nice as its name!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and thinly slice the apples, oranges, bananas and beetroot.
- 2Remove the seed of the pomegranates.
- 3Remove 5-6 large outer leaves from the lettuce.
- 4Shred the remaining lettuce.
- 5Line a shallow serving bowl with the lettuce.
- 6Add the shredded lettuce.
- 7Arrange the orange, beets, apples, bananas and pineapple chunks in a decorative manner and garnish with lemon slices.
- 8Sprinkle with sugar, pomegranate seeds and peanuts.
- 9Mix oil with vinegar until blended.
- 10Pour over salad just before serving.
You Might Also Like...View All Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ensaladade Noche
Serving Size: 1 (869 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 889.2
- Calories from Fat 430
- Total Fat 47.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 118.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 114.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 22.9 g
- Sugars 75.2 g
- Protein 17.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: