Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is the popular healthy Mexican salad. Its got a flavour as nice as its name!
Make and share this Ensaladade Noche recipe from Food.com.
- Peel and thinly slice the apples, oranges, bananas and beetroot.
- Remove the seed of the pomegranates.
- Remove 5-6 large outer leaves from the lettuce.
- Shred the remaining lettuce.
- Line a shallow serving bowl with the lettuce.
- Add the shredded lettuce.
- Arrange the orange, beets, apples, bananas and pineapple chunks in a decorative manner and garnish with lemon slices.
- Sprinkle with sugar, pomegranate seeds and peanuts.
- Mix oil with vinegar until blended.
- Pour over salad just before serving.