1/1 Photo of Ensalada Mixta (Special Mixed Salad)
Fresh and colorful! A great meal for a hot day, or a beautiful addition to any meal. Another Spanish favorite of mine...:-)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice lettuce chiffonade style and arrange on a serving platter.
- 2Slice tomatoes in wedges, the onion jullienne, the cucumber in quartered slices, and the avocado in thin slices and arrange over lettuce.
- 3Break up tuna with a fork, and place in the center of the salad.
- 4Drain corn, and arrange around tuna.
- 5Garnish with olives.
- 6Serve with oil, vinegar, salt and pepper on the side, so that each person dresses their own salad.
- 7Other optional ingredients include pickled beets, pineapple slices, and grated carrots.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ensalada Mixta (Special Mixed Salad)
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.3
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 55.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: