Fresh and colorful! A great meal for a hot day, or a beautiful addition to any meal. Another Spanish favorite of mine...:-)
- Slice lettuce chiffonade style and arrange on a serving platter.
- Slice tomatoes in wedges, the onion jullienne, the cucumber in quartered slices, and the avocado in thin slices and arrange over lettuce.
- Break up tuna with a fork, and place in the center of the salad.
- Drain corn, and arrange around tuna.
- Garnish with olives.
- Serve with oil, vinegar, salt and pepper on the side, so that each person dresses their own salad.
- Other optional ingredients include pickled beets, pineapple slices, and grated carrots.