1/1 Photo of Ensalada Mixta (Special Mixed Salad)
Fresh and colorful! A great meal for a hot day, or a beautiful addition to any meal. Another Spanish favorite of mine...:-)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice lettuce chiffonade style and arrange on a serving platter.
- 2Slice tomatoes in wedges, the onion jullienne, the cucumber in quartered slices, and the avocado in thin slices and arrange over lettuce.
- 3Break up tuna with a fork, and place in the center of the salad.
- 4Drain corn, and arrange around tuna.
- 5Garnish with olives.
- 6Serve with oil, vinegar, salt and pepper on the side, so that each person dresses their own salad.
- 7Other optional ingredients include pickled beets, pineapple slices, and grated carrots.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ensalada Mixta (Special Mixed Salad)
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.3
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 55.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: