Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This Moosewood Restaurant recipe sidedish is a Chilean dish and very yummy.
Make and share this Ensalada de Porotos Verdes (Green Bean and Tomato Salad) recipe from Food.com.
- Wash and trim the green beans.
- Cut them diagonally into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
- Cook the bean in boiling water to cover for about 10-15 minutes, until just tender.
- Drain the beans and set them aside to cool.
- Combine the lemon juice, oil, salt and garlic.
- In a bowl combine the beans and tomato wedges.
- Toss them with the dressing.