Missy Wombat's Note:
This Moosewood Restaurant recipe sidedish is a Chilean dish and very yummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and trim the green beans.
- 2Cut them diagonally into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
- 3Cook the bean in boiling water to cover for about 10-15 minutes, until just tender.
- 4Drain the beans and set them aside to cool.
- 5Combine the lemon juice, oil, salt and garlic.
- 6In a bowl combine the beans and tomato wedges.
- 7Toss them with the dressing.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ensalada de Porotos Verdes (Green Bean and Tomato Salad)
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.8
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 595.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 3.7 g