Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Nice mexican cactus salad
Make and share this Ensalada De Nopales recipe from Food.com.
- 500 g nopales
- 50 g onions, diced
- 50 g cilantro
- 3 serrano chilies, diced (to taste)
- 350 g tomatoes, diced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 100 g panela cheese, shredded
- 5 g salt
- 2 g pepper
- 3 g baking soda
- wash, remove spines and dice the nopales.
- cook in pressure cooker with watter, salt and baking soda plus a stem of cilantro.
- once the cooker has acheived pressure, cook for an additional 5 minutes and wait to cool down.
- meanwhile, dice all remaining veggies.
- remove the nopales from the cooking water.