Salvador Vilchis's Note:
Nice mexican cactus salad
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1wash, remove spines and dice the nopales.
- 2cook in pressure cooker with watter, salt and baking soda plus a stem of cilantro.
- 3once the cooker has acheived pressure, cook for an additional 5 minutes and wait to cool down.
- 4meanwhile, dice all remaining veggies.
- 5remove the nopales from the cooking water.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ensalada De Nopales
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.7
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 484.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: