You can leave out the beets and add kiwi if desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 fresh pineapple or 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 2 large oranges
- 2 medium bananas
- 1 large apple
- 3 medium beets, cooked, peeled, and sliced or 1 (16 ounce) can sliced beets, drained
- 1 jicama, peeled and sliced (optional)
- 1 stick sugar cane, peeled and chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- pomegranate seeds
- 1Remove crown of fresh pineapple.
- 2Peel pineapple and remove eyes; quarter and remove core.
- 3Cut pineapple into chunks. (Or drain canned pineapple.).
- 4Peel oranges; section over a bowl to catch juice.
- 5Peel and slice bananas.
- 6Core and slice apple.
- 7Toss apple and banana with orange sections and orange juice.
- 8Drain fruits; arrange with pineapple chunks, sliced beets, jicama and sugar cane on large lettuce lined platter.
- 9Sprinkle with peanuts and pomegranante seeds.
- 10Thin mayonnaise or salad dressing with a little milk to make drizzling consistency. Pass with salad.
Browse Our Top Bananas Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bananas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ensalada De Noche Buena - Christmas Eve Salad
Serving Size: 1 (326 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.9
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 22.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 23.9 g
- Protein 5.0 g