This would make a refreshing summer lunch dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 fresh pineapple (whole)
- 2 grapefruits
- 4 oranges
- 1 avocado
- 1 slice watermelon, cut into wedges
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- lettuce greens, washed and chilled
- 1Mix all ingredients for the dressing.
- 2Shake in a jar and chill.
- 3Using just the meat of the pineaple, cut into 1" cubes.
- 4Peel the grapefruits, oranges and avocado. Cut into 1" cubes (the avocado should be 1/2").
- 5Toss together with the dressing.
- 6Place the lettuce greens fanned out on a plate.
- 7Place fruit mixture on greens, top with sliced almonds and garnish with water melon wedges.
- 8Serve chilled on a chilled plate.
- 9WINE: TORRES GRAN VINA SOL '77.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ensalada De Margarita
Serving Size: 1 (588 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 459.2
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 297.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.5 g
- Sugars 30.3 g
- Protein 8.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: