1/2 Photos of Enrico's Easy Polenta
1 hr 5 mins
This easy recipe was on the back of a polenta bag. It seemed easy, and I loved that it was baked in the oven and not something I had to check constantly. I had this with regular, hot stewed tomatoes that I served along side. What a hearty meal! This would be a great side to almost any meat or vegetable dish. The recipe didn't call for garlic, but I added some garlic powder to mine. Oh, so tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Place ingredients in buttered 8-inch square pan.
- 3Stir with fork until blended.
- 4Bake uncovered for 50 minutes.
- 5Run fork through it and bake 10 more minutes.
- 6Serve with butter and Parmesan cheese, or with your favorite tomato, meal or vegetable sauce.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Enrico's Easy Polenta
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.5
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 415.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 1.6 g