- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 3⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise, light
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- romaine lettuce
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a food processor or blender, mix together garlic, mustard powder, anchovy pasty, Worcestershire sauce, light mayonnaise, olive oil, lemon juice and Parmesan cheese together until well blended. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve tossed with romaine lettuce and garnished with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.