Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you like Caesar salad, then you will love this one, a little heightened flavor, so good!! You can also enjoy this sauce as a veggie dip - delish!!
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 3⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise, light
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- romaine lettuce
- Using a food processor or blender, mix together garlic, mustard powder, anchovy pasty, Worcestershire sauce, light mayonnaise, olive oil, lemon juice and Parmesan cheese together until well blended. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve tossed with romaine lettuce and garnished with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
One of the best tasting Caesar dressings out there. Nice and tangy; we really liked it. Thank you.
This is my first try at caesar salad dressing and I really enjoyed this recipe. I made it exactly like the recipe and when I first tasted it (plain) I thought it was too mayonnaise-ish. But when it was on the salad it was just perfect and delicious! Thanks for sharing!