Recipe by bestdudever1103
This is much like lumpia, but, the spicy taste makes it different. I guarantee you will like this.
- 10 cups rosarita's vegetarian refried beans
- 20 sheets phyllo dough
- 1 teaspoon berbere (per can)
- 10 pinches paprika (1 pinch per can beans)
- 2 cups olive oil
- 2 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the spices with the beans.
- Blend all of the beans until smooth.
- Place little balls of the bean mixture in the middle of the square sheets of filo dough.
- Roll it the same way you would roll a burrito.
- Use the eggs as an egg wash and close any open ends.
- Deep fry the rolls in the olive oil.