Recipe by M&M99
Easy recipe - will last one week in the refrigerator. We sometimes use wheat flour or a combination of wheat and white flour. Dough can be used for bread, dinner rolls, cinnamon rolls, scones, etc. Tasty!
Top Review by Lavender Lynn
I made this exactly like the recipe. I really liked these rolls. It was great to mix them up and put them in the refrigerator without having to knead the dough. Also having it waiting for a dinner later in the week is great. I also used my dough hook on my mixer for the first time. Good recipe. Made for PAC 2007 Fall
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package yeast
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 4 1⁄2 cups flour, sifted
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve yeast in 1/4 cup warm water (100-110 degrees).
- Beat 3 eggs together. Add sugar, salt and melted butter to the eggs. Stir this mixture into the yeast mixture from previous step. Add 1 cup warm water. Stir.
- Mix in flour. Mix and beat the dough well. You can use the dough hook on your mixer or just stir all together by hand. We make the dough the night before. Just cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate. No kneading required.
- Take what you need of the dough, shape it, let rise for 1 1/2 hours or until doubled in size. Bake at 375°F until browned. Time will vary depending on the type of product you choose to make. Easy and good!