1/1 Photo of Enid's Ice Box Rolls
Easy recipe - will last one week in the refrigerator. We sometimes use wheat flour or a combination of wheat and white flour. Dough can be used for bread, dinner rolls, cinnamon rolls, scones, etc. Tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve yeast in 1/4 cup warm water (100-110 degrees).
- 2Beat 3 eggs together. Add sugar, salt and melted butter to the eggs. Stir this mixture into the yeast mixture from previous step. Add 1 cup warm water. Stir.
- 3Mix in flour. Mix and beat the dough well. You can use the dough hook on your mixer or just stir all together by hand. We make the dough the night before. Just cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate. No kneading required.
- 4Take what you need of the dough, shape it, let rise for 1 1/2 hours or until doubled in size. Bake at 375°F until browned. Time will vary depending on the type of product you choose to make. Easy and good!
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Enid's Ice Box Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.8
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 73.2 mg
- Sodium 170.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 6.7 g