Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A delicious way to enjoy a cup of tea. I use Torani sugar free syrups, but any brand is fine. I use a microwave frother/steamer.
- 1 Earl Grey teabags
- 8 ounces boiling water
- 1 ounce english toffee syrup (Torani )
- 1⁄4 ounce vanilla coffee syrup (Torani )
- 4 ounces milk
- Pour boiling water over tea bag in a mug or glass. Let steep 3-5 minutes. Remove tea bag.
- Steam together milk and syrups.
- Pour steamed milk mixture into the tea and stir.
Wow...since I love Earl Grey Tea, it being one of my favorites, I was excited to try this drink. YUMMY!!!! The syrups really bring out the flavor even more. If you love Earl Grey, you'll want to give this drink a go~
Made for Market Tag~
I've always liked Earl Gray tea, so this was a delightful addition! Thanks Mikekey! made for Football Playoffs 2013
I really enjoyed this tea. It was so simple to make and different. Made for Foot Ball Pool 2012, week 13 win