Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so yummy and satisfying! If English Toffee ice cream is a problem child, use vanilla and the following alternatives, 1/2 cup Heath bits, found near the chocolate chips in the grocery store or chop up 2-3 candy bars such as Heath or Skor and cut back on the chocolate bar.
- 4 scoops english toffee ice cream
- 4 ounces brandy
- 4 ounces half-and-half
- 2 ounces Creme de Cacao
- 4 ounces sweet chocolate, bars
- Beland together the ice cream, brandy, half and half and Creme de Cacao.
- Pour into stemmed glasses.
- Grate the chocolate bar and sprinkle over the top.
- Serve with straws and spoons!
Oh Laurie, this is just way too good! I used vanilla ice cream and Skor candy bars for this, my DH was in heaven lol, sooooo good, thank you for posting hon, I will be making this again very soon!...Kitten:)