Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is so wonderful it cannot be described in words. The fruit, the sweet, the sour cream...you might just want to take it into a closet and enjoy it all by yourself!
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup Heath candy bar, broken
- 2 pints fresh strawberries, hulled
- sour cream
- Combing first 4 ingredients in saucepan.
- Boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat; stir in candy and cool.
- Serve sauce over strawberries topped with sour cream.