1/1 Photo of English Toffee Cheesecake
1 hr 45 mins
Lisa Pizza's Note:
I've made this dream twice and can't wait for the excuse to make it a third time!! Even after having a piece in the freezer for two months, it was still delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup toasted almond, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup toffee pieces (I like Skor)
- 2 tablespoons packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, room temp
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 8 ounces chocolate-covered english toffee bars, cut into 1/2 inch pieces (Skor)
- 1For Crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Combine first five ingredients in med bowl.
- 3Add butter and stir until moist clumps form.
- 4Press into bottom and 1 inch up sides of 10 inch springform pan.
- 5Bake 5 mins, or until set.
- 6Set aside.
- 7Reduce oven temp to 325 degrees F.
- 8For Filling: Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl until blended.
- 9Beat in one egg at a time, until blended.
- 10Beat in both extracts.
- 11Pour half of mixture into prepared crust.
- 12Sprinkle with 1/2 inch toffee pieces.
- 13Top with remainder of cream cheese mixture.
- 14Bake until edges are puffed but center is barely set- approx 55 minutes.
- 15Topping: Mix sour cream, sugar and vanilla in medium bowl until smooth.
- 16Pour topping over hot cheesecake and bake another 5 minutes, until just set.
- 17Transfer to cooling rack for 10 minutes.
- 18Run knife around edges.
- 19Chill overnight.
- 20Remove pan sides and place on serving platter.
- 21Sprinkle with extra crushed toffee.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for English Toffee Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 703.7
- Calories from Fat 460
- Total Fat 51.1 g
- Saturated Fat 27.2 g
- Cholesterol 191.1 mg
- Sodium 463.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 47.0 g
- Protein 10.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: