- 1 lb butter
- 2 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup white corn syrup
- 1 cup finely chopped nuts
- 1 large Hershey Bar, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Butter a cookie sheet, grate hershey bar, chop nuts until fine.
- Cover cookie sheet with nuts, then grated chocolate and set aside.
- Combine butter, sugar, water, and syrup in heavy pan and bring to a boil.
- Cook to hard ball stage (280* F.).
- Pour on prepared cookie sheet and cover with remaining nuts and grated bar.
- Break into pieces when cold.