1/6 Photos of English Toffee
1 hr 30 mins
This is another of my Mom's recipes that is so good. Hope you enjoy. Prep time is estimated and cooking time is based on how long it takes to harden in the frig.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients except the Hershey Bars.
- 2Cook in heavy pan over high heat.
- 3Stir until shade darker than brown sugar- about 10 to 12 minutes.
- 4Pour onto cookie sheet and spread with back of wooden spoon to all edges.
- 5Crush five Hershey Bars and spread over the top.
- 6Refrigerate immediately for about an hour or until cool.
- 7When harden, break into pieces and store in air tight container.
- 8Best if kept in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for English Toffee
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.9
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 26.9 mg
- Sodium 90.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 16.1 g
- Protein 2.0 g