1/2 Photos of English Pub Style Pickled Eggs
These are really good, and remind me of deviled eggs! I love to slice them and put them on my salad!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pack eggs into 1 quart widemouthed jar.
- 2Bring vinegar to boil in non aluminum saucepan and let boil about 10 minutes.
- 3Add remaining ingredients to jar and ladle hot vinegar over eggs.
- 4Cap tightly.
- 5Let cool, then refrigerate at least 3 days before serving.
- 6Can be refrigerated up to 2 weeks.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for English Pub Style Pickled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (990 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 994.6
- Calories from Fat 573
- Total Fat 63.6 g
- Saturated Fat 19.6 g
- Cholesterol 2544.0 mg
- Sodium 751.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 75.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: