Recipe by Dancer^
This warm and wonderful meal is done in minutes for a quick comfort food any night of the week. Points...5.
- 1 lb top sirloin steak, cut into strips
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato soup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 green peppers or 1 yellow pepper, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 lb sliced mushrooms
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large, lightly oiled skillet, stir-fry steak strips for about 2 minutes until no longer pink.
- Remove from pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients in skillet and cook over medium-high heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in beef and heat through.
- Serve over mashed potatoes, cooked rice, noodles or warm tea biscuits.