Recipe by Anne Dalphin
Don't feel like a whole pizza? Don't want to wait 40 minutes for delivery? Quick, easy, and not too much. The oversized muffins make these able to be extra cheesy and the ricotta cheese creates a slightly softer, slightly saltier pizza. These cute English Pizzas remind me of a popular pizzeria in DUMBO where the dinner line was out the door... and worth it.
- 1 sandwich-size English muffin
- 4 teaspoons high quality spaghetti sauce, divided
- 2 teaspoons ricotta cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- pineapple (optional)
- pepperoni (optional)
- meatballs (optional)
- spinach (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Use a fork to split open a sandwich-sized english muffin.
- Place nook-n-cranny-side-up on a cookie sheet. I line mine with tin foil for easy clean up, but will work just fine without.
- Put 2 tsp of sauce on each of the muffins.
- Spread the ricotta cheese evenly on top of the sauce. It may mix a little bit, roll with it.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top- add toppings to your liking.
- Put in a 350 oven for 10 minutes.