Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 (2 ounce) bag frozen peas
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 can water chestnut, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
- buttered breadcrumbs
- Cook peas for 5 minutes.
- While peas are cooking, saute celery, onions and water chestnuts in butter.
- Add cream of mushroom soup, milk and peas to above saute ingredients.
- Put in a 9x12 pan and top with buttered breadcrumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.