1/3 Photos of English Pancakes
I found this recipe on the web while searching for recipes for ZWT.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whip together all ingredients. Let stand at least 15 minutes.
- 2Heat frying pan to med-high heat.
- 3Into pan, spoon about a tablespoon of the mix. Tip pan to get the mix to fully cover the bottom of pan base.
- 4Heat until bubbles show and then flip over and cook the other side.
- 5Roll or fold and place in warm oven until all pancakes are made.
- 6Serve with a sprinkle of sugar.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for English Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 69.0
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 37.7 mg
- Sodium 22.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 3.1 g