This is an old hand-me-down recipe & my boys eat them as fast as they come from the pan. They can be spread with jam if you like.
- Sift dry ingredients.
- Lightly beat eggs into milk.
- Add liquid ingredients to dry, mixing with wire whisk.
- Cover & refrigerate over night.
- Heat a small crepe pan, brush lightly with oil.
- Add about 1/4 c batter to pan, tilt to cover the bottom-cook till top is just dry, flip gently & cook about 30 sec more.
- Remove to plate; sprinkle with sugar, squeeze fresh lemon over top & roll up.
- Repeat with remaining mix.
- Quantity will depend on pan size & thickness.
- Yield is approx 10-12.
- Can be kept warm in a 250 degree oven until time to serve.