1/2 Photos of English Pancakes
12 hrs 15 mins
Iron Bloomers's Note:
This is an old hand-me-down recipe & my boys eat them as fast as they come from the pan. They can be spread with jam if you like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift dry ingredients.
- 2Lightly beat eggs into milk.
- 3Add liquid ingredients to dry, mixing with wire whisk.
- 4Cover & refrigerate over night.
- 5Heat a small crepe pan, brush lightly with oil.
- 6Add about 1/4 c batter to pan, tilt to cover the bottom-cook till top is just dry, flip gently & cook about 30 sec more.
- 7Remove to plate; sprinkle with sugar, squeeze fresh lemon over top & roll up.
- 8Repeat with remaining mix.
- 9Quantity will depend on pan size & thickness.
- 10Yield is approx 10-12.
- 11Can be kept warm in a 250 degree oven until time to serve.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for English Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.1
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 122.8 mg
- Sodium 287.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 12.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: