Recipe by Babs7
This recipe was given to me at my bridal shower by family friends of my fiance. These pancakes are much thinner than American pancakes, almost like crepes. These pancakes are light and delicious and best of all, easy to make! Cook time includes an hour of refrigeration.
Top Review by Atomic_Honey
I have been using this recipe for quite some time now, and I really enjoy it. Its very easy to follow and the pancakes are not only fool proof, but tastier than the ones from other recipes I've tried.
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift flour into a bowl.
- Add salt and stir with a hand whisk.
- Add egg and slowly add milk while stirring.
- (batter will be more runnier than American pancakes).
- Refrigerate for an hour.
- Put a little oil in a medium sized frying pan and warm over medium heat, after coating bottom of frying pan, pour out extra oil.
- Pour 1/4 of a cup of batter in the pan and tilt so the batter covers the bottom of the pan.
- Flip pancakes after about 1 1/2 minutes.
- Repeat steps 4-6 until batter is gone.
- Serve with lemon and sugar, fruit, or Lyle's golden syrup.