Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Makes a great dip for peel-and-eat shrimp or a spread for burgers and hot dogs
Make and share this English Mustard Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Place the mustard in a mixing bowl or the bowl of an electric mixer.
- Add the mayonnaise and beat for 1 minute.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce, HP sauce, cream, and a pinch of salt and beat until the mixture is well blended and creamy.
- If you'd like a little more mustardy bite, whisk in about 1/2 teaspoon more dry mustard until well blended.
- Chill the sauce, covered, until serving.