1/2 Photos of English Muffins With Eggs, Cheese and Ham
Well you know the popular breakfast sandwich that starts with a Mc. Well here is my version. I get a few orders of these when they are on special at work.
My Private Note
- 1Toast the english muffin and butter.
- 2Meanwhile, heat a frying pan, spray with cooking spray or coat with oil or butter. When hot enough crack the eggs into the frying pan and pop the yolks, (you can even beat them if you want), cook until fully cooked flipping about 1/2 way through. Top with cheese slices.
- 3Cut ham slices into 4 and heat in the frying pan.
- 4Top english muffins with ham, and one egg and cheese.
- 5You can also use crisp cooked bacon or sausage patties or even links that have been butterflied.
- 6Serves one or two.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for English Muffins With Eggs, Cheese and Ham
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 703.9
- Calories from Fat 309
- Total Fat 34.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 488.6 mg
- Sodium 1695.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 40.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: