Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Salty and sweet.....creamy and crunchy! I used store bought red pepper jelly. Would probably be great with homemade jelly.
- 2 whole grain English muffins
- 4 slices bacon, cooked
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons red pepper jelly
- Fry bacon and set aside.
- Split english muffins in half and toast.
- Spread each muffin half with cream cheese and then add jelly and top with bacon pieces.
This is a really great combination! I love the appetizer that is red pepper jelly and cream cheese I thought adding bacon to it would be great as well, and it was! I love that salty-sweet-spicy combination. I didn't have the pepper jelly on had, but had some raspberry pepper jelly and tried that. Same kick, different jelly. I microwaved my bacon to make it less messy for preparation. I will definitely repeat this...maybe even try it on company!