Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
This was one of my favorite after school snack, lunch or breakfast. This brings back so many memories. Kid Comfort food! Makes you feel young again!
- 2 English muffins, toasted
- 4 -6 teaspoons butter, more if wanted
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced
- 2⁄3 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄3 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mix cinnamon and sugar.
- Spread butter on the cut side of the 4 halves of the toasted muffins.
- Place bananas on the buttered muffins top with the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Adjust cinnamon and sugar to your taste.
I made this for DS and he liked it. Thanks Rita :) Made for ZWT8 for Diners, Winers and Chives
Very good! I took another reviewers suggestion and added peanut butter. I loved it. Thanks for sharing. Made for ZWT 8.
Simple things are sometimes the best treasures. Yum! Thank you for posting. Made for ZWT8 Great Britain.