1/1 Photo of English Muffin Topped With Tarragon Egg and Smoked Salmon
A suggested breakfast from Australian BH&G Diabetic Living. Suggested you drink a glass (125ml) of skim milk with it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the eggs and milk in a small bowl and whisk well to combine.
- 2Brush a medium non-stick frying pan with the oil and heat on meadium and then add egg mixture and cook, stirring often with a wooden spoon, for 3 to 4 minutes or until egg is almost set and remove the pan from the heat.
- 3Put a muffin half on each plate top each with rocket leaves, egg, tarragon leaves and salmon and season with pepper and then add the remaining muffin halves to serve.
- 4Accompany the muffin with the milk, if you like.
- 5If you wish to lower the salt content omit the salmon and this will reduce the sodium count from 541.4 to 370.4.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for English Muffin Topped With Tarragon Egg and Smoked Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.1
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 188.4 mg
- Sodium 397.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 14.9 g