Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 mins
Simple dish; great for getting the kids involved.
- 2 English muffins
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce, divided
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup sausage, cooked, divided
- Lightly toast split English muffins.
- Top with 2 Tablespoons spaghetti sauce, 1 Tablespoon cooked sausage, and 1 Tablespoon cheese.
- Toast in toaster oven or broil a couple of minutes until cheese is melted.
I do a similar recipe but use ham and crushed pineapple with the sauce and cheese to create ham & pineapple pizzas for the kids of all ages. You can use any pizza combination with ease and serve as individual pizzas. Quick, easy and simple. Perfect party food.
These little pizzas are great! My dad made them for me as a child and I always loved them. One thing he did was to spread a layer of cheese sauce (like Cheez Whiz)over the English muffins first and then layer with pizza sauce and other toppings. They always came out delicious!
These English muffin pizzas are terrific. I make them all the time and add various toppings such as chopped pepperoni instead of the sausage, chopped green pepper, or chopped ham and pineapple, the list is endless. Add seasonings like a dash or oregano, and a dash of grated parmesan cheese on top. I have also made them on top of toasted hamburger buns for a pizzawich! They are yummy.