Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
My mom made these when I was a child and now my daughter and I are making them together too. Very fun meal to get the kids involved! Would be perfect for a birthday party - a mini pizza party where you can pick your own toppings!! This is also a great idea for daycares - the kids love being involved in making their meals.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Split open the whole english muffins and arrange the 12 halves onto a baking sheet.
- Spread 1-2 spoonfuls of spaghetti sauce onto muffin halves - do not use too much or it will make the muffin bottoms soggy.
- Sprinkle muffins with shredded cheese.
- Arrange 2-3 pepperoni slices on top of the cheese.
- Put muffins in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and muffins are toasted.
- ADDITIONAL TOPPINGS: Green peppers, onions, olives, ham, sausage, hamburger, mushrooms, peppers, salami, artichoke hearts, tuna, breakfast toppings (i.e. eggs, ham) etc. - Let your imagination run wild!
- MY FAVORITE: sauce, cheese, artichoke hearts, capers, salami (cut up into pieces) and dried italian herbs - AWESOME!
Easy and great for a quick snack. Made for Az Tag.
These made a quick and delicious lunch!
This made for a nice qyick easy and light lunch for the DM and I. I used wholegrain muffins but unfortunately the 2 legged gremlin had polished off the pepperoni so I used ham instead and at 175C fanforced and 12 minutes late delicious muffins. Thank you Mom2Rose, made for Aussie/Kiwi Recipe Swap #68 September 2012.