1/10 Photos of English Muffin Pizzas
My mom made these when I was a child and now my daughter and I are making them together too. Very fun meal to get the kids involved! Would be perfect for a birthday party - a mini pizza party where you can pick your own toppings!! This is also a great idea for daycares - the kids love being involved in making their meals.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Split open the whole english muffins and arrange the 12 halves onto a baking sheet.
- 3Spread 1-2 spoonfuls of spaghetti sauce onto muffin halves - do not use too much or it will make the muffin bottoms soggy.
- 4Sprinkle muffins with shredded cheese.
- 5Arrange 2-3 pepperoni slices on top of the cheese.
- 6Put muffins in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and muffins are toasted.
- 7ADDITIONAL TOPPINGS: Green peppers, onions, olives, ham, sausage, hamburger, mushrooms, peppers, salami, artichoke hearts, tuna, breakfast toppings (i.e. eggs, ham) etc. - Let your imagination run wild!
- 8MY FAVORITE: sauce, cheese, artichoke hearts, capers, salami (cut up into pieces) and dried italian herbs - AWESOME!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for English Muffin Pizzas
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 387.8
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 41.5 mg
- Sodium 881.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 18.3 g