Prep 3 mins
Cook 7 mins
I remember making this when I was a Brownie. I still love it and haven't changed a thing. Great dish to make with your kids.
- 1 English muffin, split
- 4 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
- 2 slices muenster cheese
- Spread italian dressing over each half of the English Muffin.
- Spread the tomato sauce on top of the dressing.
- Top each half with a slice of Muenster cheese.
- Bake at 400°F for 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
The kids had fun making these, and we all enjoyed eating them. Italian dressing and tomato sauce makes for a quick, yummy and kid friendly sauce and the melted muenster makes them delish. The English muffin stays soft when baked so toast yours first if you like a crisper crust.I spent a lot of years as a Brownie/Girl Scout. Thanks, Queen, for a tasty and nostalgic treat!