- 2 English muffins
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup bacon (cooked) or 1⁄2 cup sausage (cooked) or 1⁄2 cup hamburger (cooked) or 1⁄2 cup sliced cold cuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice the muffins in half, and place them cut side up in a baking pan or on a cookie sheet.
- Spoon some sauce onto the muffin halves, using just enough to cover the tops (you may not use the whole can).
- Top the sauce with the meat of your choice.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and cheese.
- Place under the broiler until the cheese melts and starts to bubble (3-5 minutes).
- Serve immediately.