Simple dish for lunch, as a side or just a snack.
Make and share this English Muffin Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- Slice the muffins in half, and place them cut side up in a baking pan or on a cookie sheet.
- Spoon some sauce onto the muffin halves, using just enough to cover the tops (you may not use the whole can).
- Top the sauce with the meat of your choice.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and cheese.
- Place under the broiler until the cheese melts and starts to bubble (3-5 minutes).
- Serve immediately.