1/4 Photos of English Muffin Pizza
Simple dish for lunch, as a side or just a snack.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the muffins in half, and place them cut side up in a baking pan or on a cookie sheet.
- 2Spoon some sauce onto the muffin halves, using just enough to cover the tops (you may not use the whole can).
- 3Top the sauce with the meat of your choice.
- 4Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and cheese.
- 5Place under the broiler until the cheese melts and starts to bubble (3-5 minutes).
- 6Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for English Muffin Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.9
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 508.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 6.3 g