Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are fun little pizzas that my grandkids love to make. I just place a variety of toppings on the table and they 'build' their own. Add or subtract any toppings that you like.
- 6 English muffins
- 4 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 6 ounces monterey jack cheese
- 6 ounces pizza sauce
- sliced olive (optional)
- chopped onion (optional)
- diced green pepper (optional)
- Place English muffin halves on a cookie sheet.
- Spread each half with enough pizza sauce to cover generously.
- Put 3-4 slices of pepperoni on each half and then place a generous portion of shredded cheese on top of each pizza.
- Place in a 350F oven for approximately 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.
the kids love these for school lunches. they are fast and easy to make
This was my first time trying pizza on an english muffin. They turned out great! So easy to make with easy to follow directions. I used mozzarella cheese and added mushrooms to the options. Definitely a keeper. Thanks for sharing.
Nothing like an old stand-by bumped up a notch! I used recipe#409963 as my sauce (yum!) and sprinkled with parmesan, mozzarella and cheddar. I topped my pizzas with pepperoni and ground beef. These made a wonderful afternoon snack and brought back great memories! Thanks for sharing, lazyme!