- 6 English muffins
- 4 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 6 ounces monterey jack cheese
- 6 ounces pizza sauce
- sliced olive (optional)
- chopped onion (optional)
- diced green pepper (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place English muffin halves on a cookie sheet.
- Spread each half with enough pizza sauce to cover generously.
- Put 3-4 slices of pepperoni on each half and then place a generous portion of shredded cheese on top of each pizza.
- Place in a 350F oven for approximately 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.