Recipe by Charlotte J
Quick lunch for the college student.
Top Review by Heather'sKitchen
My family loves these snacks. We often make them for a quick and easy lunch. I use a bottled marinara sauce rather than a plain tomato sauce. I also toast the muffins before putting on any toppings. After topping are added I put them under the broiler to melt the cheese. They are nice and crunchy this way.
- 4 English muffins, cut in half
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 6 mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup olive, thinly sliced
- 1 (6 ounce) bag pepperoni
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese