Recipe by Audrey M
A nice low-fat breakfast
Top Review by diner524
I didn't have or find any low fat English muffins, so I used "Thomas's" Cinnamon & Raisin English muffins, which I think really added to the yummy cinnamon flavor. Topped it with a bit of butter and a tablespoon or so of lite maple syrup. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
- 1 low-fat English muffin
- 59.14 ml Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 0 skim milk
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 28.39 ml of lite maple syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix Egg Beater, milk and vanilla extract together in a small bowl to form mixture.
- Dip muffin into mixture, and cook on medium high heat in frying pan or grill sprayed with vegetable cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and cook till toasted on both sides.
- Serve with lite maple syrup.
- Store remaining mixture for another time.