1/8 Photos of English Muffin French Toast!
From British Foods Downunder site. Also enjoyed in New England!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk eggs in small bowl until frothy. Add milk, sugar and cinnamon. Whisk well. Transfer to shallow dish. (Can be made ahead and refrigerated, covered airtight, for as long as 3 days.).
- 2To cook, open English muffins; place in milk mixture, cut-side down, for about 4 minutes. Turn and soak 1 minute more.
- 3Heat greased nonstick skillet over medium heat. When hot, cook muffins, cut-side down, until browned, about 3 minutes. Turn, brown other side, about 3 minutes more.
- 4Can be kept warm in 200 degree oven while cooking remaining muffins. Serve hot with warm maple syrup passed separately.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for English Muffin French Toast!
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.9
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 101.5 mg
- Sodium 271.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 10.2 g