Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Make and share this English Muffin Delight recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (8 ounce) packagefrozen cooked small shrimp, thawed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 English muffins, split and toasted
- 12 slices cheese
- Combine first 6 ingredients; mix well.
- Top each muffin half with 2 tablespoons chicken and shrimp mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Top each with a slice of cheese; return to oven just until cheese melts.