Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 mins
This ia an easy to prepare appetizer that's great for seafood lovers.
- 6 fork-split English muffins
- 1 lb lump crabmeat (picked well for shells)
- 3 -4 jars Kraft Old English cheese spread, softened
- garlic salt (or powder)
- Mix crabmeat, cheese, and seasoning together and spread on split muffin halves.
- Place under the brolier (cheese side up) until just browned lightly.
- Cut each muffin half in to 4 little "pizza slice" like pieces.
- Serve immediately -- they are best while stll hot!