Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup Dijon mustard
- 4 English muffins (Made into crumbs using blender or food processor)
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Combine yogurt and mustard.
- Marinate chicken in mixture for about 20 minutes.
- Combine crushed muffins, cheese, parsley and pepper.
- Remove chicken from yogurt mixture shaking off excess.
- Dredge chicken in english muffin crumbs.
- Place breaded chicken on cookie sheet and bake at 450 degrees for about 25 minutes.
- Chicken will be golden brown.
Sorry, but I did not enjoy this recipe as much as I thought I would. I did not change anything with the recipe and I found the english muffin crumbs and yogurt & mustard sauce combined made a almost bland flavor. But I do need to give credit to the chicken... it was very moist. I'll probably make this again, but next time I'll use less crumbs and yogurt and experiment with different spices. Thank you for posting.