Recipe by Seasoned Cook
QUICK sandwich for breakfast, lunch or a Sunday night dinner. Lots of protein and packed full of flavor!!! Add some fruit with this sammie for a good meal. I buy the Hormel 6 ounce package of Canadian bacon--it's already fully cooked!! Great for a busy day or lazy days when you don't want to heat up the kitchen!
Top Review by morgainegeiser
Made this for breakfast this morning. It was quick, easy and very good. We had no Canadian Bacon, so used regular bacon. I made one with ceddar cheese and one with swiss cheese, both were equally good.
- 1 English muffin, split in half
- 2 slice Canadian bacon, heated
- 1 egg (fried or scrambled)
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- 14.79 ml butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Toast and butter English muffin halves.
- Arrange on half of muffin the bacon, egg and cheese. (To melt cheese: place on egg in skillet one minute before removing egg from skillet OR place in toaster-oven for one minute.).
- Top with remaining muffin half.