My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl, combine 2 cups flour, yeast, sugar, salt and baking soda.
- 2Add warm milk and water; beat on low speed for 30 seconds, scraping bowl occasionally.
- 3Beat on high for 3 minutes.
- 4Stir in remaining flour (batter will be stiff.) DO NOT KNEAD.
- 5Spray with cooking spray two 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 1/2" loaf pans.
- 6Sprinkle pans with cornmeal.
- 7Spoon batter into the pans and sprinkle cornmeal on top.
- 8Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 45 minutes.
- 9Bake at 375 for 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- 10Remove from pans immediately and cool on wire racks.
- 11Slice and toast.
- 12NOTES : If desired wrap 1 loaf in foil and freeze.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for English Muffin Bread II
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.1
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 219.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 3.7 g