1/7 Photos of English Muffin Bread
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, yeast, sugar, salt and soda in a large bowl.
- 2Heat together milk and water until very warm (120 - 130 degrees). Add dry ingredients and beat well.
- 3Stir in remaining flour to make a stiff batter.
- 4spoon into 2 loaf pans that have been greased and sprinkled with cornmeal.
- 5Sprinkle cornmeal on top.
- 6Cover and let stand in warm place for 45 minutes.
- 7Bake at 400 for 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for English Muffin Bread
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.4
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 5.6 mg
- Sodium 435.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 8.2 g