Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I make lots of different pizzas out of English muffin crusts. This recipe is especially delicious and wonderful as a side for soup or just anytime you want some pizza without ordering out.
- 1 package English muffin (I use whole wheat or oat bran)
- 3⁄4 cup ranch dressing
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) jarsliced pimientos, drained
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- red pepper flakes
- Cut the English Muffins in half and toast lightly.
- Combine remaining ingredients, except for 1/4 cup Parmesan to sprinkle on the top.
- Spread the cheese mix onto the muffin crusts and sprinkle the saved Parmesan on top.
- Bake at 375 for around 15 minutes.
- Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
These were great!!! I'm the only one in the house who likes artichokes so I pigged out on these 3 days in a row (just kept the mixture in a bowl and smeared some on a toasted muffin and baked when ever I got the urge!). I used light ranch dressing and low fat cheeses and couldn't tell one bit!! Thank you for posting!
Oh my! This was, as the kids say, "teh yummy." I was looking for a different spin on English muffin pizzas, and this was absolutely incredible. I left out the pimientos (don't care for them) but made everything else as directed, and it was DELICIOUS. This is going to become a staple in my recipe file for cheap lunches. Thank you!
I only have 2 words to say to describe this easy meal......wow and mmmm!! I loved the ease of how these came together. I used Hidden Valley Spicy Ranch Dressing, and shredded asiago cheese, otherwise prepared just as stated!! For DH, I put thin slices of honey ham on his muffins, then put the mixture on top. He loved them!!! I froze the remaining mixture for future use over crabmeat on english muffins, or possibly as a sauce over steaks. This is really an easy, versatile sauce that could have many delicious uses on any number of food combinations!! If you do not want the tang, omit the red pepper flakes. Thanks for posting!!!