1/1 Photo of English Muffin Artichoke Pizzas
I make lots of different pizzas out of English muffin crusts. This recipe is especially delicious and wonderful as a side for soup or just anytime you want some pizza without ordering out.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the English Muffins in half and toast lightly.
- 2Combine remaining ingredients, except for 1/4 cup Parmesan to sprinkle on the top.
- 3Spread the cheese mix onto the muffin crusts and sprinkle the saved Parmesan on top.
- 4Bake at 375 for around 15 minutes.
- 5Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for English Muffin Artichoke Pizzas
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 442.8
- Calories from Fat 317
- Total Fat 35.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 50.8 mg
- Sodium 1225.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 17.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: