Recipe by Geema
I make lots of different pizzas out of English muffin crusts. This recipe is especially delicious and wonderful as a side for soup or just anytime you want some pizza without ordering out.
Top Review by MackinacBride
These were great!!! I'm the only one in the house who likes artichokes so I pigged out on these 3 days in a row (just kept the mixture in a bowl and smeared some on a toasted muffin and baked when ever I got the urge!). I used light ranch dressing and low fat cheeses and couldn't tell one bit!! Thank you for posting!
- 1 package English muffin (I use whole wheat or oat bran)
- 3⁄4 cup ranch dressing
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) jarsliced pimientos, drained
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the English Muffins in half and toast lightly.
- Combine remaining ingredients, except for 1/4 cup Parmesan to sprinkle on the top.
- Spread the cheese mix onto the muffin crusts and sprinkle the saved Parmesan on top.
- Bake at 375 for around 15 minutes.
- Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.