Recipe by Chef MB
Can't remember where I got this one. But a perfect way to use up English muffins that might be a bit less than fresh. Prep time does not include "sitting" time.
- 3 English muffins, split and lightly buttered
- 1 1⁄2 cups ham, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 -6 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- hot sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the English muffins, cut-side up, in a greased baking dish.
- just large enough to hold them in a single layer.
- Sprinkle with ham and cheese.
- Whisk together the remaining ingredients and pour over the muffins. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Bake uncovered in a preheated 350F (180C) oven until set, 45 to.
- 50 minutes. Remove from the oven and let stand at room.
- temperature for 10 minutes before cutting into squares. Serves.
- 4 to 6.